InternationalStudent.com / HSF Central America Scholarship Program
At HSF, we believe that we’re not just expanding access to higher education. We’re also creating globally-minded, multi-lingual, culturally-competent graduates poised to take on the world’s most pressing problems in science, technology, business, and public policy!
We’re excited to launch a new joint scholarship with our friends at InternationalStudent.com exclusively for students from Central America.
INTERNATIONALSTUDENT.COM / HSF CENTRAL AMERICA SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM:
INTERNATIONALSTUDENT.COM / HSF CENTRAL AMERICA SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
DEADLINE JANUARY 31, 2020
Scholarships awarded annually to students from Central America enrolled at Universities HSF supports.
What You’ll Win: For the cycle ending January 31, 2020, we will be awarding one $3,000 grand prize scholarship, plus two additional $1,000 honorable mention scholarships. (All awards are in US dollars and non-renewable.)
To be eligible for the scholarship program, applicants must comply with all of the following requirements. The student must:
- Be a citizen of a Central American countries. For the purpose of this scholarship, a “Central American country” is defined as Belize, Honduras, El Salvador, Guatemala, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, or Panama.
- Be enrolled or accepted to study full-time at one of the universities hsf supports in the United States or Canada for an undergraduate or graduate degree program
- Be an international student allowed to legally study in the United States or Canada, as applicable:
- For study in the U.S., this means that the applicant is either a U.S. permanent resident (Green Card holder), protected under the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program, or has a valid visa that permits study in the U.S.
- For study in Canada, this means the applicant is either a Canadian permanent resident of has a valid Canadian study permit.
It is not a requirement that applicants apply for any product offered by HSF or Envisage.
INTERNATIONALSTUDENT.COM / HSF CENTRAL CANADA SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM APPLICATION:
DEADLINE: JANUARY 31, 2020